Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Ethan's 2nd Birthday Party

Due to the flu, Ethan had a very small birthday party this year.  




Marion said that it was probably the saddest birthday we'd ever had, but as you can see...there were still smiles too!

You can see Abi made it for the blowing out of candles and singing,
but then she retreated right back to her bed!

The boys enjoying the cake!

Presents came next:
I just didn't have it in me to wrap the presents...sorry E!
So he got to open the BOX!

A Melissa and Doug Train set....he loves to hitch things up and put things together
this toy offers him both things in one!

He also got his own dump truck since the big boys don't like to share!
Though it was a small affair, I think he still enjoyed his birthday.

Copyright © 2012 All Rights Reserved MMFarmlife - Melanie Schlatter