Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Happy Birthday Ethan!

Our baby boy is TWO today!

Can you imagine that!  I know...he's not our baby anymore, but it is a hard habit to break - calling him baby!

Still, it was two years ago today that Ethan William Schlatter joined the M&M family.

We can't imagine what life would be like without his rambunctious little self as a part of our family.

Though we will be having a small family celebration this year because of the flu and wanting to keep it isolated to our family, I will try to get some pictures of him enjoying his cake and opening his presents.

Blessings to all - I need to go rest now!  :0)

Copyright © 2012 All Rights Reserved MMFarmlife - Melanie Schlatter