Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Bon Fire

Well we finally were able to do our bon fire!

Marion made a couple of trips out to get everything set up and then came back to wait for the fire to really get going well....about 7 is when we headed out...I wish we could have gotten a picture of it...here we were all FIVE of us on the four wheeler headed out to the edge of the creek to our bon fire pit! It was AWESOME...

Marion set out tubs as seats and it worked really well...the kids were apprehensive at first but warmed up to the idea as we started roasting the hot dogs...Spottie joined us and had a couple hot dogs too!

So we had hot dogs (without buns...ask Marion why), marshmallows and a story at our bon fire...I got Marion telling the story on video (or at least most of it) but it is too long to post here...maybe I can cut a section out so you can hear a bit of it...we will see.

I got a few pictures too...let's see how they turned out: