Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Nathan's Cake Pictures

I wanted to see how this worked out...I have posted Nathan's Cake pictures on Facebook...here is the link to the site...when it opens...you'll have to select the album title in order to view the pictures...I believe the title is Nathan's Birthday.  Here is the link:
 
 
Let me know if you can see them, and if you like this as opposed to seeing them here!  If I do it this way, then I only have to post them once...but the down side is that you don't get to see them directly on the blog...so I don't know...I may not do it this way?  Let me know what you think...