Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Monday, October 06, 2008

I'm Back...

Yes indeed, I am back from my four day vacation and feeling rather refreshed...though today has been a little trying in getting back into the swing of things. Nathan especially is struggling today and tonight Jonathan seems to be a bit more cranky then usual...but overall, I am glad to be home and glad to have had some time away...

The retreat was awesome...I think the highlight though was the 1 hour massage that I was able to get! I was also able to get Jonathan's scrapbook caught up...or at least all the pictures I had done. I realized once there that I did not have his photoshoot photos...being his 3 month and 6 month photos...but that probably doesn't surprise any of you who haven't gotten updated photos of him since his 1 month pics...maybe now that I have my new printer I will actually get those to you!

Anyway, I still have to put the book together but I wanted to wait to do that until I get all the pages done so that I don't have to keep redoing and redoing...still, I have alot more done then what I did before the retreat!