Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Family Photo

Well, we almost made it to the professional studio for a family picture but then the economy when south and we just couldn't justify spending the money necessary to get a professional family picture taken...so in compromise, we decided to go outside and try one on our own. Marion marvels at how well we did with a timer, folding chair and the kids! Here are our two options...we haven't picked for sure which one we are definitely going with yet but at least you can see them both:








I will confess that I had to do a bit of doctoring...but I don't think anyone can tell...can you?