Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Friday, October 24, 2008

Jonathan's 9 month Check up

Well, I can't believe it but Jonathan is now NINE months old!  We had his regular check up today and he weighed in at 20 lbs 14 oz...so almost 21 lbs and his length was 29 5/8 inches.  His head was 13 I think.  (not sure about that one?)  Anyway that put him at the 55% range for weight and 90% for height...so he is a BIG boy! 
 
Several people think he has got to be higher then that on weight because of his pudgy tummy but it must just be the presentation of his length with his weight that make him look that way!  I sat him on the scale at home and it said 20.5 so he really isn't THAT heavy! 
 
He is working on another tooth...the top left hand side...it is JUST pressing through and he won't really cooperate to look at it unless he is SCREAMING...but I have seen it just pressing through.  
 
I got one picture taken so far for his 9 month pictures and hope to get a couple more before too long.  I know I have been terrible at distributing pictures but I am hoping that I can get some photo paper soon and do a day of printing and catching up.  No promises though!