Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Rain, Rain, Rain

Well, it rained again today...I don't know how many days it has been now but we are up to a little over 2 1/2 inches since it started raining...

Marion is a little hesitant as we still have some soy beans to cut and we were supposed to plant wheat after that but with all the rain it will be a while before the beans are ready to cut AND then they would have to fertilize and drill the wheat still.

I guess we will have to wait to see what happens there. Well, really that is all I have to update...just rain...not too much else is happening right now. We have story hour on Friday...and Jonathan has a dr.s appointment on Monday...other then MOPS Steering and a couple more story hours...we don't have much else on the calendar!

I'll let you know if anything else comes up....