Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Corn Harvest Done

Well despite the almost 3 inches of rain we got, the guys were finally able to get the corn harvested out of the field. Marion said that it was yielding really well and they had it all done in 3-4 days.

If the weather holds the next thing is milo harvest...that will take significantly longer, leaning more towards a week of good cutting. Let's pray for a dry spell to get it all in.

They have gotten a few of the calves weaned while waiting for the ground to dry up enough to get into the fields but they still have some more to wean...it is hard to believe it is almost time again to have cows out on stocks!