Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Friday, October 31, 2008

Milo Harvest Started

Well, even though it is a bit wet still, they started on milo harvest today. By the amount of trucks being brought to the bins here I'd guess that it must be doing well, though we won't know exact numbers till it is all cut.

Nathan is chomping at the bit to get to the combine but he will have to wait until tomorrow as we have a busy day today with story hour, shopping and naps. Maybe tomorrow.

If I get any pictures of the kids in the combine, I'll try to get them posted for you to enjoy. Now we just need dry weather for the next week to get this finished up. Marion was reading in the paper about several years ago when it snowed 11 inches on Oct 25th...we are glad that didn't happen this year! Harvesting in snow would not go that well ;-)

I'll try to keep you posted as to when we might get done!