Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Saturday, March 13, 2010

It's been awhile...and may be longer!

Well, I see that I haven’t done any blogging since the 3rd of March.  Really, not much has happened that I can think of.  We’ve just been trying to keep things up around the house and prepare for this coming week when Baby 4 arrives. 

 

At my last doctor’s appointment everything was fine:  I hadn’t gained anymore weight and all my numbers were good.  They did lay out the plan for the delivery which includes a trip into Smith Center on Sunday morning bright and early to get some lab work done and blood typed!   They also moved the surgery up from 7:30 to 7:00AM and I’m told that Dr. Panktatz is very particular at starting ON TIME.  So, we should have a baby by 7:20 at the latest!  Bright and Early!  (we have to be at the hospital by 5 AM)

 

Seeing that everything is happening so bright and early, we might not get everyone called immediately upon delivery!  For those in western Nebraska, it would be VERY early for you all! :0)  I’ve been trying to figure out how to activate my cell phone so I could text a mobile message into Facebook but haven’t been able to get that to work.  I do think I can send e-mails to my blog which would post to Facebook eventually.  I am going to try to test that maybe today.  The down part to all of this is that I won’t be able to get pictures up until I get home.  (and I doubt Marion will even want to try to do it…that really isn’t his sort of thing)  So, sorry, but pics will have to wait until we get home later in the week!

 

We do have one other thing going one right now on the farm, but I’ll post that as a separate e-mail!  See you all on the other side of delivery!