Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

We are home!

Well, I’m not going to chat long cuz I need a nap, but I wanted to let everyone know we are home!  Apparently I heal very fast.

 

I’ll try to write a complete story update with more pictures after my nap or within the next few days, whichever happens to come first…hehehe!

 

Thanks for all the well wishes and prayers, we are all doing well. 

 

Until later…

 

PS…I just had to say THANK YOU to Grandma Schlatter…she had lunch ready for us when we all got home.  It was so very nice not to have to worry about that and it was very yummy too!  I am so very blessed to have you so close!  Thanks!