Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Friday, July 16, 2010

Abi's 6th Birthday - Afternoon

As I said, we headed up to Gothenburg after breakfast on Abi's birthday for a time of celebration and also for a garage sale the next day at Aunt Roxanne's house.

That afternoon, the kids decided to get out the slip and slide in the back yard and have some fun....here they are:

Cousin A

Cousin K

ABI!  SLIDE!

trying to fix the side sprinklers...

Jonny just sat!

Cousin A playing with Jonny and his 'tiggie'

Cousin K holding E!

present time...

Cool...a jump rope!


WOW a bunch of RINGS!  Just what I wanted!

Abi and her cake....it had a bit of trouble traveling all the way to Gothenburg...just a bit too 'delicate'!
But, we managed to salvage parts of the crown so she still has a 'tiara'.

blowing out the candles!  (notice...nate is trying to help from the sidelines)
Overall, I think Abi had a great birthday even if a bit unusual in that we spent 1/2 the day traveling in a VERY overstuffed van!