Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The Great Flood of 2010...

Over the years of living here, we've had a few times when the water has come down in such torrents that the low lands have flooded...this year...was one of those years!  I'm told that the water levels in these pictures are by far not the highest that has been seen, but to me, they are still pretty amazing.  

We went on a 'flood' tour...here are the pictures that we took at various places around the county...some our places, some others.






A nice little waterfall tucked under a tree.

Believe it or not...there is actually a FENCE in the middle of the LARGER POND.

A much BIGGER waterfall.

Wow...that looks like IRELAND...lol


Another little waterfall...