Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Friday, July 16, 2010

Abi's 6th Birthday - Morning

Abi started her birthday weekend with pink heart shaped pancakes, fresh strawberry syrup and a few presents from Grandma Makey and Mommy&Daddy!

We try to remember to use the Celebrate Plate from Pampered Chef whenever we have special days like Birthday!

Grandma's Gifts

Yay...games!
(she doesn't look very happy...she wasn't 'thrilled' with ANY of her gifts that morning...lol)

presents from Mommy & Daddy...
Clothes for her My Twinn Doll!





Abigirl (what we call the twinn doll). all dressed up in her new Nautical Outfit...Ready for School!

Abi and Abigirl!

After breakfast, we headed up to Gothenburg for a garage sale and fun with the cousins!