Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Nate's 7th Birthday

We were blessed to be able to celebrate Nathan's birthday over at Grandma and Grandpa Schlatter's house with a few of the cousins.  

Here is Nathan with his cake and lit candles.  You can't tell it from the picture, but there are actually 7 candles on that fin tale! 


After lighting the candles, it went so fast that I got the above picture and the below picture and that was IT!


Then everyone sang "Happy Birthday" and we ate cake!

After everyone had cake, we moved over to the floor for Nathan to open his presents.  I don't know what was up with my camera, but I was really struggling with the 'blurr'.  I even had it on burst and I still couldn't get a picture without it...I guess everyone was just moving too fast for me that day!


opening the present from the Salina cousins

everyone had to get a peek as Cousin B explained



After all the presents were open.  The kids had a blast playing with the Lego Minifigures and other various Legos.  Then after a while we kicked them all outside to enjoy the beautiful afternoon we had.  I'll blog about our other weekend activities in another post.


Copyright © 2012 All Rights Reserved MMFarmlife - Melanie Schlatter