Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Friday, October 19, 2012

You have GOT to watch this!

"What has my sister been up to lately?" you ask.

Check out the homecoming video below...Rox is the fourth one from the left if you don't recognize her: (next to the teacher with the red shirt and often behind the guy in the orange)




I love this video...how awesome of the teachers to do this for the kids.  I'm sure the memories will last for a long time...especially those of my niece and nephew who got to watch their mom participate in this!  Rox said the kids just went WILD...they were all on their feet dancing and screaming...really enjoying it.

What fun!


PS...this is the foreign/korean song I spoke about in the Scottsbluff post...its called Gundam Style!


ADDED:  Here is another link where you can see the whole stage if you want a different angle:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5_iYH9ibgg