Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Dress #3 - Lady Bugs and Twirling

Okay...I finally got it all done...Dress #3:



you can see that the ruffles roll up a bit...
I think that is due to the fact that I hemmed them AFTER I attached them...lesson learned!

Has a slight twirl factor...
Lots of lessons learned on this dress:  hem first, mark placements ALL ACROSS the fabric for easier placement, make sure you have enough fabric, and it doesn't all have to be done in one sitting!

It has been so much fun making all these dresses.  I plan to make more, but I need to take a bit of a break from Abi's and work on mine...and maybe something for the boys...they feel left out!