Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Life Continues to Change...

****I just had to come back and update this post...Ethan does not have JUST ONE tooth...NO SIREE...he actually has FOUR coming in at the SAME time...so he went from being a two toothed grinner to a SIX TOOTH smile!  No wonder the poor little guy has had a runny nose for so long!  :0)  ****




I know this fact is a given...but I'm blown away with the changes that have been taking place...especially with Ethan!

E is now STANDING!  Yes, he can pull himself up in the crib, pack-n-play, and on the stairs by the dining room doorway.  I don't have any pictures of that at the moment, but I'll see what I can do to get you some posted.

Another thing new in E's world is a TOOTH!  Yep, he finally got a third tooth (this one on the top).  Marion thought he would NEVER get another tooth, but today when feeding him, the fork definitely hit something 'hardish' and upon looking, it is barely poking through.

E also LOVES balls.  He loves chasing balls, throwing balls, and just about anything you can do with balls.

Maybe I am being overly sentimental these days, but all of the children are just growing up FAR too quickly. I sit in awe as I watch them from a distance seeing Abi as a budding young lady, Nate as a growing young man.  (Jonny is still VERY MUCH in that rambunctious trouble of 3 but strangely enough I am actually thankful for it...though even HE is showing us that he is growing up.)

Change...though I know it can be good, and often is needed, it can be hard to accept.  I think I am going to try to embrace these changes, and maybe they will help me see and appreciate my children in a different light.


:0)