Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Thursday, February 17, 2011

New Blog Tabs

If you didn't notice, I've been changing things around on the blog again.

We now have 'tabs' at the top which correlate with the labels to the posts.  I've never labeled posts before, but I thought this would be a nice touch to allow those who maybe only wanted to see one 'aspect' of the blog to be able to go directly there.

For instance, let's say you only want to see the sewing projects that I have been doing.  All you have to do is click the 'sewing' tab at the top of the blog (under the big picture) and it will bring up ONLY the posts that have been labeled "sewing".

I hope you enjoy this new feature.  Let me know what you think.