Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I just might be crazy but...

I LOVE my clothesline!

Several times so far this year I have thought about taking a picture of my clothes out on the line and posting it for you all but it hasn't happened as of yet!  But every time I take the clothes out there, I am reminded of how much I love hanging my clothes out!

My ex-step-mother would be beside herself to hear me say this as it was the bane of my existence when I lived with her, but now...well, I'm older, I guess, and I truly appreciate it.  There have been many times when I've tried and tried to get a stain out and it just would not come out but then I hung it outside on a sunny hot day and the sun bleached it!  Or the fresh scent of climbing into bed with sun dried sheets.  The satisfaction that comes from looking out the window to see all the clothes waving in the breeze.  Not to mention the way it saves on keeping the kitchen cooler. (The kitchen is the HOTTEST room on the main floor and we have a terrible time keeping it cool...I wouldn't mind so much except I spend the majority of my time in the kitchen.)

Today as I was hanging clothes outside, I had my iPod Nano with me and I was jamming out praising God as I hung up the clothes and realized I have never been so blessed in my life!  Truly my God is pouring out His blessings upon our family right now and I am SO very thankful.  Things may not be perfect, and we may still have our struggles, but His blessings are still amazing!