Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Smith County History Day

The Smith County History Museum is not open all the time...and this week, they decided to open it up and have a History Day...so we attended.

Kids, Marion and Grandma & Grandpa Schlatter looking at farm equipment.

Abi by the antique dresses.

Nathan checking out the case displays.

An old cast iron stove!

Nathan with an antique solar system.

The kids sitting in the old school desks!

Ethan at the 'playground'

More old stuff...a sled and wagon...
This was the first time we got to see the Smith County Museum and its buildings.  I think the kids enjoyed themselves.

Copyright © 2012 All Rights Reserved MMFarmlife - Melanie Schlatter