Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Sunday, August 07, 2011

Very Creative

Don't you just love it when your kids use their imaginations for something positive!

Today, the boys were outside playing and they came running in inside telling me something about their horse and wagon and how I NEEDED to come see it.  So, I stopped what I was doing and headed outside.  

This is what I found:

Horse and Wagon

Sure enough...they had fixed up a harness to the 'dinosaur-horse' and tied the wagon to him.  Then they put buckets in the back for seats and cargo!

Harnessed 'Horse'
When I asked them how they made the 'horse' go...this is what they did:


Yep...still manually powered, but GREAT fun...

Copyright © 2012 All Rights Reserved MMFarmlife - Melanie Schlatter