Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Friday, January 14, 2011

Another Day on the Farm...

Okay, well...it has been a few days since I last blogged because I couldn't think of anything really great to blog about!  We did get some snow but I haven't been able to get pictures of the kids playing because it has been SOO cold out...even bundled all up they don't want to go out!  It is in the 30s today, so maybe I'll send them out this afternoon after naps!

In other news, we all have colds..YUCK!  But I got stocked up on medicine today so hopefully we will be getting some relief and much needed sleep now!  I seriously need to cut up some onions and place them around...I have read that onions will draw the icky stuff out of the air and make all the difference in the winter months...so we will see if that is truth or not...in fact...I'll be right back...

Okay...well...if nothing else..the onions helped open my sinuses some!  LOL  I"ll let you know if we suddenly are 'cured' from all our ailments....hehehehe!

Well, let's see...what else is going on right now...Marion is hauling wheat into the elevator...it always makes me a bit nervous when he drives on the snowy roads..but I trust him and our Father who is watching out for him.  I am so thankful that I am learning that God has everything under control...even when we don't understand it or what he is asking of us is painful...ultimately...He is in Control and I trust Him!

This week we started getting into our regular routine again.  We have Kids4Truth on Wednesdays, Piano Lessons on Thursdays, Story Hour and Mom's Groups on Fridays and of course church on Sundays.  Mondays and Tuesdays are our 'free' days...that is when Marion doesn't have council or elders meetings.  I actually really like our routine even though it means more 'going' than before, there is something calming about having a good routine!  (Marion about passed out when he read that last sentence...he never thought I'd EVER say I liked routines!  Actually... routines I don't mind...it RUTS that I don't like!!!)

I can't really think of anything else right now.  Next week we will start working on the Birthday Cake...This year the request is a tractor that moves hay bales in the field...so we will see what I can come up with there!  Hope you all have a great day...until next time!