Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Tuesday, January 04, 2011

On the Move...

Well, Ethan is on the move...at least on the backwards move...LOL!  He isn't really crawling, but he can get where he really wants to be...or not...by rolling, scooting, and wiggling his way around.  I got a video the other day of him moving from by the dryer all the way down past the washer and around the corner (when I figure out how to edit my videos with my new software, I'll try to post a version of that video for you).  

Anyway, I thought it was rather funny today when we found him under the piano...here are the pictures:

How did I get here?

Peek-a-boo!
If you can't tell, he is straddling the piano bench leg! And was quite distressed that he could no longer go backwards...and since he as of yet has not figured out how to go FORWARD...he was pretty stuck (though still smiling)!  Shortly after being freed from his benched cell...he was under the table just a few feet to the right of this picture!

BEWARE...NOTHING IS SAFE ANYMORE!

:0)