Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Saturday, January 29, 2011

You have GOT to check out this site....

...if you have kids that is...lol!

http://www.familydaysoutusa.com/

Marion and I have been looking for a long time for a site or SOMETHING that would help us find activities to do with the kids...activities we could do within a certain mile range or time limit...or even on a longer trip!  Anyway, today I stumbled upon this site...I WAS AMAZED!

I'm sure it doesn't have EVERYTHING (some of those larger cities have to have more to do) but it was still the start to a great source!  AND...on the home page, you can customize your search so that it fits ages or seasons (indoors or out). AND you can search by zip code or town so if you are visiting some place you can find out what is going on in that area!

Maybe others of you already have ways of finding activities to do with your kids...and I'd love to hear how you do it...please leave a comment sharing that with me...for us..this is probably one of our main go to sites from now on!

Cheers!

:0)