Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Applesauce Day(s)

I am FINALLY getting to the apples that we purchased from LaDows last week!  Since the apple orchards around here either did not have much of an apple harvest or have basically shut down, we decided to just order our apples this year.  

I'm a bit bummed that we don't have that yearly tradition, but I'm at least thankful for the plentiful jars of applesauce that we will be able to have over the next few months!

12 jars from the Fuji Apples -
made into unsweetened, brown sugar, and cinnamon red hot applesauce

14 jars from the Jonathan Apples -
made into Cinnamon-Sugar and unsweetened applesauce

4 jars from the Jonathan Apples -
made into VANILLA applesauce
This is AMAZING stuff here...wish I would have made more of this!
Copyright © 2011 All Rights Reserved MMFarmlife - Melanie Schlatter