Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Thursday, October 13, 2011

The small video clip we salvaged...

As I explain in the credits, I'm extremely bummed because I turned the camera on and for some reason it only recorded a few seconds and then shut off.  What was even stranger was that it was like 1 second before we did anything and then 3 seconds after it was all over.  

Oh well, at least we have the memories in our minds.  Sorry I can't share it all with you.  You at least get to see the cake with the lava flowing over the edges and I'll get some still pictures of the volcano root beer and other birthday activities hopefully tomorrow. 

The bottom line was that Nathan was very pleased with his cake and cousin B thought it was pretty cool too!  





Copyright © 2011 All Rights Reserved MMFarmlife - Melanie Schlatter