Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

An exciting trip to K4T!

Marion was so taken back yesterday that he insisted I include these pictures on our blog!

On our way to Kids4Truth we take a back road as a short cut when the roads are good enough.  This time, we were blessed with the site of an albino deer!  Yes indeed! Check out our pictures:





Unfortunately, all I had with me was my cell phone so the pictures aren't that great, but I was able to blow one up via my Photoshop and here it is:

Disclaimer:  This is NOT a sheep!
Marion thought it looked like a sheep in this picture...lol!

When we got home, Marion looked up Albino Deer and found that only 1 in every 30,000 are white and several states have outlawed shooting them.  As you can tell, it was a big deal with our family!


Copyright © 2011 All Rights Reserved MMFarmlife - Melanie Schlatter