Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

K4T Dress up Night!

This week's K4T was Bible Dress Up night.  This is when the kids can come as Bible Characters, Animals, or God's Creation.  

Abi is Mary with baby Jesus,
Nathan is a disciple who went to get the donkey for Jesus at Easter,
Jonny is the donkey,
and Ethan is a camel.
(all costumes borrowed from our church costume collection)
You can see from the picture below that Jonathan was very excited!  He was literally going around 'He-Hawing' and walking on all fours.  He was going to be a shepherd until he saw the donkey ears and then he decided to be a donkey!


I wish I would have had time to find Ethan's yellow shirt but we were running a bit late, so he just went in normal clothes with his camel ears on.  Everyone thought he was adorable!



Copyright © 2011 All Rights Reserved MMFarmlife - Melanie Schlatter