Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Saturday, May 07, 2011

A beautiful day at the Park...

So, I decided that it was such a beautiful day that I'd take the kids to the park and have a picnic with them there!  It was so much fun!  Several other families were also at the park and the kids had a great time.  

Here are a few fun pictures we got.  Please excuse the messy faces...I'll go back in and 'clean them up' later for my printed copies...but I thought they added a bit of character..lol...actually, I just wanted to post them and didn't want to take the time to clean them right now...lol!




















I LOVE this one!