Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Friday, May 27, 2011

My New Tupperware...

I'm so excited...I got my new tupperware order in today!  I've been looking EVERYWHERE for a container to store my loaves of bread in.  Currently I've been using large plastic bags, but honestly they don't work well in the refrigerator to keep the bread from getting squished...especially with kids.  

I have a Rubbermaid container that I use, but honestly it isn't tall enough and the lid is splitting because I keep trying to make it work!  So I measured my latest loaf of bread and went looking online for a container that would be BIG enough.  I found this one:

Plenty of room on top and at the ends

And even fits the overage on the sides...yay!

I also got some tumblers for picnics and the pie/empada makers and some new measuring spoons since my PC ones are falling apart from use.


 I think we are going to make pizza pockets for lunch, so I'll try to take pictures and show you what we came up with.