Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Friday, May 20, 2011

What have we been up too...

It's been a while since I posted.

There's been alot going on and yet not anything really.

The kids are growing up WAY to fast:

Abigail can now snap her fingers, is reading Charlotte's Web, and often blows us away with her 'grown up' talk. Nathan is learning to read and built a ramp out of bricks and wood to jump his bike (of which he is getting very proficient at riding). Jonathan is learning to ride a big boys bike with training wheels and zooms around the yard after Nathan! And of course Ethan is walking up a storm - constantly on the move - and learning more words by the day.

They are all just growing up way too fast!


We got a new storm door on the west side of the house.  I'll try to post some pictures later with the story.

Last night/yesterday we got 3.40 in rain.  Marion is thrilled!

Last weekend we helped out at the church clean up day, and we've got a few showers coming up this next week for a couple girls in the church as well.  Other than that we've just been busy with regular household chores and finishing up school.

Oh ya...Abi finished school yesterday!  She is officially done.  We have a few reading lessons that we'll 'finish up' over the next few days but her official days of school for this year are done.  She is very excited!

Well, that is all I can come up with at the moment.  I have a few individual blog posts to put up but I'm not really in the blogging mood right now so I'll do them later.  Have a great day!