Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Hijacked E-mail - Please notify me - Melanie

Dear Family and Friends,

 

Unfortunately, it appears that our e-mail account has been hijacked.  I am working with our internet carrier to resolve this issue, but I wanted to request that you take caution with e-mails from our account until I can be assured that we are not carrying a virus or malware infection. 

 

If you get ANY suspicious e-mail, please let me know immediately so that we can determine what type of hijacking has occurred.   PLEASE KNOW THAT WE WILL NOT BE SENDING ANY FORWARDS!  All e-mails will be direct correspondences from us, will have a clear subject, and one of our names listed as above (I’ll try to remind Marion to do this as well). 

 

I deeply apologize for the inconvenience of this, and if you have any question, please feel free to contact us via e-mail or via phone at 785-389-3186. 

 

Marion & Melanie Schlatter