Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I made BAGELS....oh ya!

I would never have thought one could make bagels...but I can now say "I made honey wheat bagels". Now I know that 'someone' has to make bagels...but I never thought it would be me in my own kitchen!  The particular bagels that I made were 100% wheat and VERY yummy (the next time I might add in a bit of white just to see the difference) but for dinner I made Ham, Egg, and Cheese Bagels and Marion said he'd never had a better bagel sandwich!  


The only problem that I see so far is that they didn't last...lol!  I made them one day and the next they were GONE!

Have you ever made bagels?  They aren't really that hard....you should try it...look here for the recipe.