Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Funeral Arrangements for Sarah

Sarah's graveside service will be Saturday, September 15th at 11:00 a.m. at the Oak Creek Cemetery in Smith County. The Cemetery is located 8 1/2 miles south of Lebanon on Highway 181.

After the service, there will be a luncheon at the Dispatch CRC.  Everyone is welcome to attend.

Domoney's Funeral Home will be handling the arrangements.  We have set up a memorial for HeartChoices Pregnancy Center in Beloit, Ks.  Memorials can be mailed to the Funeral Home at P.O. Box 127, Downs, Kansas 67437. If you have any questions, you can contact them at 785-454-3325.