Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Pictures of Sarah

We have lots of pictures of Sarah.

Some are really good, some not so much, but I'd really like to share with you all the beauty of Sarah's life.  She lived only 4 short days, but she changed so much in those days and affected so many people.

The hospital provides for a bereavement photographer who comes and takes pictures of your baby for you to hold and cherish.  I won't get the full 28 photos until later, but here are the few that Erin sent us to have at Sarah's funeral:






And since you can't see her beautiful red hair in the black & white pictures, here is one Aunt H took:


And finally, here are a few of our precious little Sarah as we said good-bye until heaven:




I've got a few candid shots from the funeral that people gave me and I will post them later.  I'll also work on getting the powerpoint converted to a youtube format so I can post it.  Thanks for letting me share these precious images with you.

Copyright © 2012 All Rights Reserved MMFarmlife - Melanie Schlatter