Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Steph's Stuff: While the world goes to hell

My friend Stephanie published this on her site in August, and I just now read it. It moved me, so I decided to share it...in light of all our family has been through these last few weeks...it gives one a new perspective...and I don't want my perspective to be what it used to be:

Steph's Stuff: While the world goes to hell: Warning: this may offend the religious. *Cover your mouth*

While the world goes to hell-we sit in church & fight over what color the pews are

While the world goes to hell-we are mad because the worship leader doesn't sing the songs we like or want 

While the world goes to hell-we are offended because Suzy offender asked Darling doer to help with the womens luncheon instead of Jenny jealous

While the world goes to hell-we drive out another pastor from our church because, let's face it, he can't do anything the way we want him to-the way it "should" be done

While the world goes to hell-we comfortably sit in our air conditioned church wishing that new person wasn't dressed quit so, um, homely. It just doesn't represent our church well

While the world goes to hell-Jesus is at the right hand of God praying for His saints to complete the Great Commission (Matthew 28:16-20) & finish the race well--;

 Cuz then, the world won't go to hell.

Copyright © 2012 All Rights Reserved MMFarmlife - Melanie Schlatter