Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Friday, September 21, 2012

I got you $10 off kids' clothing at thredUP

Hey there!
Okay, so I found this amazing site through Modest Mom...it's called thredup!
This is what their little description of their site says:
thredUP pays you to recycle the clothing your child has outgrown and helps you shop for quality items that'll look and fit great. Join today for a $10 discount on your first clothing purchase. 
Click here to sign-up and get $10 off your first purchase: http://www.thredup.com/P2senk
So, I tried it!

I found some amazing dresses and skirts for Abi and some really nice looking jeans for the boys.  Now, granted, I haven't received them yet, but their selection was amazing and I can't wait to get my first order.  I'll let you know when it comes in, but I know that MANY of you have kids that are constantly outgrowing clothing and MANY of you have piles of clothes that you could share.

They do have some restrictions on what you can send back...but hey...any credit is better than no credit right?

What does it hurt to look into it...you don't have to send clothes to get clothes, and you don't have to get clothes to send clothes so it pretty much is a bonus for everyone!  

And I'll be honest...though I have only placed my first order right now and don't have personal experience with them (yet), I trust Caroline at the Modest Mom.  If she promotes it, then I'll trust it.

Happy Shopping!