Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Heart Choices Fun Run

Last year we attended our first Heart Choices Fun Run. 

Because we had such great memories, we wanted to attend again this year.  And this year, not only did the Farmer run the 5K but the kids participated in the age appropriate runs ranging from 1/4 to 1/2 a mile.

Here are a few pictures I took with my new cell phone...I thought the camera did very well...especially since I cropped many of these and they still turned out good:

E and Nate on the hill...

They loved to roll down the hill.

Waiting for the run to start.



Lining up for directions.

Jonny running to the finish line...
He got first in his class!
 
After the run...showing off his gatorade.

Nate ended up walking the last part of his race...
but still got 2nd place...he was unsure afterward.

Abi lining up for her race.

running to the finish!

The Farmer at the start of his race!
I didn't get a picture of the Farmer finishing his race as we were at the playground at the time, but he did manage to get 1st place in his age division finishing in 28 minutes!

During the awards ceremony, the director of Heart Choices mentioned our family and their appreciation for the Memorial money donated in Sarah's memory.  If you'd like to find out more about Heart Choices, visit their website by clicking here.


Copyright © 2012 All Rights Reserved MMFarmlife - Melanie Schlatter