Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Calling all MOMS...Calling all MOMS!

WARNING:  Too Much Information May Follow!

I need some help!

Ethan and I have been struggling for some time now with sores on his bum!  They seem to appear whenever he has a poopy diaper, but if he hasn't had a poopy for a while, they get better.

We've tried treating yeast, but that isn't it.

I try to change him as soon as I notice he is poopy but that doesn't seem to help either.

Acquafir seems to be the best barrier protection I have found so far for his issue, but it hasn't solved the problem, only treated the symptoms of the problem. And if I don't have Acuafir on him and he poops, the sores are right back.

However, after just one treatment of Acquafir there is usually a drastic improvement - Grandma saw the same thing with the Aveeno she used, but again...it hasn't solved the problem, only treated the result.

I haven't been able to figure out if it is a reaction to the poop and the LUVs or if it is something he's been eating????  Any help or suggestions you have would be GREAT!

Thanks in advance for any comments left!



Copyright © 2011 All Rights Reserved MMFarmlife - Melanie Schlatter