Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Thursday, November 17, 2011

A New Player

Today while I was out walking, the song Lift Me Up by the Afters started playing and I knew it was my Lord speaking directly to me!

All the words just FIT!

Anyway, so it got me thinking.  I've had various 'theme' songs this year (and over the years) that I like to share with you all.  So I added a player to the bottom of the blog and it will automatically start playing when you load my page.

However, I don't want to be offensive to anyone, so if you'd rather not listen to it, please just scroll to the bottom and you can chose to shut it off and enjoy reading the blog in silence.

I'm working on getting a few more songs on the playlist but I have to figure out how to do that when they aren't already listed with playlist.com.  That might take me a while so for now it just repeats the one song.

Again, please feel free to scroll down and stop the music playing.  I usually listen once (maybe twice) and then shut it off myself...LOL!  But I really wanted a way to share the songs that God is working in me through!

Blessings!

Copyright © 2011 All Rights Reserved MMFarmlife - Melanie Schlatter