Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Monday, November 14, 2011

Swagbucks Referrals

Okay, so I've been really liking the swagbucks thing!  I've earned over 3,000 swagbucks since I started and I've gotten several gift cards for free stuff.  I'm by no means at the rate of some of the other people I know but I've been pleased with what I've earned so far.

One way you can earn more is through referrals. Please don't feel pressured to join, but if you aren't already on Swagbucks, you could join by going to my link here and signing up - you can even just try it for a while to see if it is something you'd like.  Actually...I don't even think about it much anymore because I have it as my default search engine and it just happens when I search for anything on the web now.

If you are already on Swagbucks but we aren't linked as friends.  Please go into your account, and on the My Friends tab, you can find friends and type in my swagname of  ARAVINE.  I'd love to just be connected with you here.

If you have any questions, please feel free to leave a comment for me and I'd be happy to answer anything I can or try to find the answer for you!  It really is simple and free!  Paypal gift cards, Amazon gift cards, swagbucks for shopping at some of your usual stores like target, lands end, jcpenney etc.

What do you have to lose?

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Aravine



Copyright © 2011 All Rights Reserved MMFarmlife - Melanie Schlatter