Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

One of our Christmas gifts explained!

For Christmas our family was blessed with an iPad2. I cannot tell you how thrilled we all are to have received this amazing gift (well...all but Marion that is...lol).

Don't get me wrong, Marion is very thankful for the gift but he hasn't fallen in love with it like the rest of us have! (though I do think he is very excited about the weather channel app...lol)

Anyway, we are all very blessed to have received this gift and we have been having a blast trying to figure it all out. I have some pictures of the kids using it for school and I'll post those later, but for now I wanted to see how easy it would be to post via the iPad.

So, here it goes our first iPad post!
Sent with Writer.