Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Sorry for the absence...

OH MY...do I have alot to catch up on, but I don't have the time right now.  I'll just give you a taste of what is to come and leave you all hungry for more info...LOL!

Well, we had a great Thanksgiving and really enjoyed the time with family...though we missed Aunt K!

We also celebrated a wonderful Schlatter Christmas and I can't wait to share with you some of our gifts!

Since then, I've been trying to get things organized around the house, back in the routine of school, introducing a new routine with Jonathan, and dealing with a sick and cranky E!

I also have been working on plans for our house renovation which will be starting soon.  (no, we aren't adding the addition yet, but we are going to be doing some renovations with what we have first)

So, I'll be trying to get some things updated over the next few weeks before Christmas hits and we have another plethora of posts!

Until then...blessings!

Copyright © 2011 All Rights Reserved MMFarmlife - Melanie Schlatter