Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Sunday, April 08, 2012

Abi's Easter Hairstyle

For Easter, we decided to do the Braid Wrapped Bun from the Princess and Her Hair site.  We had seen it a few days ago and I thought it looked easy enough to handle with the Easter Morning Rush.

sorry for the blur...we were in the van...better shots to come!


We always have to do the tiara with the twisty diamonds when we have special styles.



It truly is a very simple style that looks gorgeous and complicated, but really very easy. The lady at Princess Hairstyles explains in her video that you can also make this into a heart shaped bun if you want.  I think it could even be done with shorter hair too!

Copyright © 2012 All Rights Reserved MMFarmlife - Melanie Schlatter