Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Monday, April 09, 2012

Family Pictures

UPDATE:  I kept looking at all the pictures and just wasn't satisfied...so I went in, picked the best pick for each family member and 'made' my own...here is the picture that I ended up with:  I can see one area that needs a bit of touch up...but can you tell with the 'untrained eye' that this isn't originally shot this way?

Again...it isn't perfect, but I think I like it better than the one below???
Here are a few of the Family Pictures we took.  The first one is a bit doctored, but you tell me if you notice what was done.  


Option 2...everyone in their natural states.
 These next few are of the kids only.  Nathan was mad at me and wouldn't smile for half of them.  But I still think all the personalities that show up are amazing.




I should get my signatures on these, but I didn't want to take the time to do it.  I'm just glad we got some cute pictures for Easter again!

Copyright © 2012 All Rights Reserved MMFarmlife - Melanie Schlatter