Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Saturday, April 14, 2012

New Diaper Bag

My friend Marla made this amazing diaper bag that was HUGE and stayed on her arm as she was carrying things around.  I borrowed her pattern and made my own.  

I made a few mistakes in the process, but the overall product is usable and we like it (even if I misread a few instructions...lol).

So, here is the new diaper bag:



I did not add on the outside pockets but we have six pockets on the inside that are large and useful.  I can even put the iPad in one of the pockets perfectly!

Now we just need to fill it...lol!
Copyright © 2012 All Rights Reserved MMFarmlife - Melanie Schlatter