Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Sunday, April 08, 2012

Family Egg Hunt 2012

According to tradition, we had our Family Egg Hunt with the Cousins at Grandma's House on Easter Sunday after lunch.  This year, we had the two little ones...E and Cousin C...go first, then the older kids came a running.  

(I'm not going to narrate much...I figure the pictures explain it best anyway)

Get Ready...
















I just have to explain this pic...Jonny picked up 6 eggs and then went and hid behind the house to open them and see what was inside before he went hunting for anymore!  


Each kid got 20 eggs, their contents ranged from M&Ms, Jelly Beans, Squinkies, Robins Eggs, and Ink Stamps!


Copyright © 2012 All Rights Reserved MMFarmlife - Melanie Schlatter