Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The Boys' Fence

The boys decided they needed a fence to help keep their calf in, so they raided the chicken coop and grainery for supplies.  This was their result:

They used the bat as a hammer until they found one in the pickup!

Jonny checking his fence...he literally would ride back and forth,
get off - check the posts, and ride the other way!

Nathan getting ready to feed the bucket calf...he crosses the fence and then feeds him through the slats.

my feeble attempt to get a close up.
Copyright © 2012 All Rights Reserved MMFarmlife - Melanie Schlatter